We recognise each patient and each implant is different.
That’s why we go to great lengths to talk through every aspect of your surgery before any treatment is started. And we keep the dialogue going throughout the whole implant journey.
There are some limitations as to what materials we can use on an NHS basis e.g. Bonded metal crowns for premolars and incisors and metallic crowns for molars.
The best materials for crowns today are modern ceramics like LAVA and Core 3D. The advantage of these materials is that they are long lasting, cause less irritation to the soft tissue i.e. gums and cheeks and are aesthetically superior. There can be some issues with metals in crowns irritating the soft tissues of the mouth so avoiding metal is generally a preference.
As ever if you have any questions on the best material to restore your teeth please ask your dentist.
Implants may provide an alternative to having to have that removable plate
This is a great, simple and quick way to restore that gap and get you smiling again.
The benefits to SmieTRU are:
- Removable for eating and drinking
- No dietary restrictions
- Minimal impact on daily routine
- Routine Examination Appointment£45
- Scaling and Polishing£47.40
- Hygienists visits (per half hour)£80
- Radiographs£12.50 each
- White fillings from£84
- Amalgam Fillings from£45
- Ceramic Crown£503
- Bridges per Unit£559
- Root Canal Treatments (Incisor)£275
- Root Canal Treatments (Premolar Teeth)£325
- Root Canal Treatments (Molar Teeth)£350
- ExtractionsFrom £80
- Full Denture (Acrylic) from£672
- Partial Dentures from£441
- Teeth Whitening (at Home System)£312.50
- Smile Tru Assessment£217
- Smile Tru TreatmentCase dependent
- Implants from£3100